Benefits of IIFA Membership
Benefits of Full Trading Membership of Irish International Freight Association
Irish International Freight Association is the longest serving Representative body and voice of the Freight Forwarders of Ireland. With over 140 Full Trading Members nationwide, IIFA is in a strong Representative position nevertheless, as our number increase, so too does the strength of our Representation.
Full Trading Membership is open to any corporation engaged in the business of Freight Forwarding and who employs staff who are sufficiently experienced in Freight Forwarding to manage such a place of business competently.
Benefits of Full Trading Membership include:
- Use of the associations’ Standard Trading Conditions (2018 edition) which can be incorporated into business contracts.
- Access to free advice and information from full-time staff of IIFA.
- Regular e-mail circulars keeping you up-to-date with changing industry related regulations and notice of pertinent events.
- An avenue to raise your concerns and opinions through IIFA’s seat at National and International Working Groups.
- Direct monthly IIFA Newsletter and weekly CLECAT (European Association for Freight Forwarding and Customs Clearance Agents) Newsletter.
- Invitations to free seminars on industry relevant topics.
- Inclusion in the official list of IIFA Members on this website.
- Use of the industry recognised IIFA Logo on company website and business stationary.
- A membership certificate signed each year by the current IIFA President.
- Access to and use of the FIATA documents such as the FIATA Forwarders’ Certificate of Receipt and Bills of Lading.
As a member you will have the opportunity to influence the Association’s objectives.
To request a Full Trading Membership Application Package please contact the association directly via firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01-845-5411.