Latest News

Graduation for Introduction to Freight Forwarding: February - May 2023 Group

On May 30th, participants from the Introduction to Freight Forwarding course attended their graduation ceremony at the Mansion House, in Dublin. The course runs for 12 weeks in conjunction with Pearse College, to deliver a light touch introduction to the industry.

Each session of the course delivered an overview of a particular area, the key terminology and documentation involved and included some illustrative examples to bring the material to life via the online delivery system.

The course material is designed and delivered by Irish International Freight Association and its Trainers (pictured with the recent graduates: Vincent Brennan.) Upon passing their final exam, participants are awarded a QQI Level 5 Component Award in Freight Forwarding.

Between the September – December 2022 and February – May 2023 groups, there were 41 graduates from 17 different IIFA Members, as well as privately enrolled students. Of the participants in the last two groups, 61% were based in Dublin, with the remaining 39% covering Cork, Dundalk, Mayo, Shannon and Wexford.

Enrolment for the next group, beginning in September 2023, will be open soon. IIFA Members will be notified directly.


Gaia Manconi - Arcese Cosulish Ireland

Conor Quinn and Danielle Varley - Quinn Freight Forwarding

Chris Kelly and Lanyae Driouich - Nippon Express

Christopher Kirkby and Ciara Lawe - Jenkinson



Read more in: IIFA
back to top
Copyright © iifa All rights reserved web design by dmac media